|First in water:||1990|
|All data from||brochure.|
The X-372 was further developed by designer and shipyard owner Niels Jeppesen from his very successful IOR three-quarter tonner. So she was not only meant to be a successful racing yacht, but she combines the best of both worlds: She is fast to sail, but comfort is not neglected. Just as it should be for a cruiser-racer.
This specimen is in good general condition. The rig has been completely renewed, the sails are of a particularly high quality and are made by SEGELWERKSTATT Stade. The teak interior is generally in very good condition.
Unfortunately, there are also downsides:
As with all X-372, the long windows are leaking in the construction. This has led to black spots in the wood. This defect will be repaired at the owner’s expense.
Furthermore, this is a boat in which smoking has been done. Here, too, remedial action will be taken as best as possible. The order for this has been placed.
- Hull manufactured as a sandwich using the hand lay-up method
- Hull colour white with blue stripes
- Seldén (completely new 2011, mastprofile new again 2014)
- Two pairs of spreaders
- Spinnakerequipment incl. Spinnakerboom
- Furler for headsail Reckmann RS 2000 (new 2011)
- Backstaytensioner hydraulic
- All halyards and controls in cockpit
- Main: Segelwerkstatt Stade, GPL DT, (2011)
- Genoa 1: SEGELWERKSTATT Stade (2004)
- Genoa 3: SEGELWERKSTATT Stade, GPL DT (2011)
- Spinnaker: SEGELWERKSTATT Stade (2004)
- Genoa 4
- Genuoawinches selftailing
- Halyardwinches selftailing, one of them electric
- Teak in cockpit renewed
- Mainanchor Bruce, stainless steel
- Second anchor at stern
- Volvo Penta 2003
- 28 PS threecylinder
- Freshwater cooling
- Shaft for ropeller
- Folding prop, threebladed
- Batterie for engine start
- Three batteries 72 Ah each for common supply, reneed march 2019
- One battery only dedicated for the electric halyard winch
- Shorepower connection
- Battery charger 12V/30 Ah
- Navigational lights mainly LED
- B&G Hydra-System for wind, speed through water and depth
- GPS APN
- Autopilot Raymarine SPX 5, control unit ST 6002
- VHF DSC and cockpitdaugter
- Meteo Recorder
- Diesel: 57 l, VA
- Water: 120 l, plastic
- Holding tank: 137 l plastic
- Cooker with stove (renewed)
- Sprayhood, new for Season 2019, with cockpitcover (hardly used)
- Airheater, Eberspächer, diesel
- Ropes and bumpers as needed
- „ready to sail away“
The boat is located in Hamburg, stored inside as every year.
The current owner wants to stop sailing.
The boat is sold.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Telefon: 040 – 640 46 65 oder 0172 452 43 98